Guide Pro Convertible Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Lower Impact Materials
- UPF 50+
The most versatile guide pants we have, with the added benefit of converting to 10" shorts in just seconds. Lightweight, packable Flexion two-way stretch nylon/spandex is complemented by articulated knees and trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing or scrambling across an approach.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Odor control: Tested to last through 20 washes
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials close
- Inseam as Shorts: 10"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productA.S.Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat pantsAug 27, 2021
I bought these pants for my husband and he loves them. They are a great fit and very flattering. He has been looking for a good pair of convertible pants and this was a great choice!
- Yes, I recommend this productElizaGender FemaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat travel pantsAug 13, 2021
Best pants in the world for travel. Don't show dirt You can wear them for a week then have them laundered by any roadside laundry These convertible pants let you have longer pants in the morning and shorts at noon The zippered pockets securely hold my large phone, passport and money
- Yes, I recommend this productWCBGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAbsolutely Killer PantsAug 11, 2021
I have worn these pants a few times. Here is what I can tell you: the material is substantial compared to other zip off pants I own. I have more of a slender build and I have the 35-32 pants and they fit like a glove. These pants are very comfortable, easy wearing, and go with anything. I have worn them hiking/kayaking and got them pretty nasty but to my surprised they laundered well and came out looking brand new. The stretch and give built into these pants are perfect. The side pockets have zippers that zip downward so you don't have to worry about your zippers falling open and loosing your gear. The pant legs zip on and off way easier than other pants I own. The zippers are easy to connect and zip very smooth. I like these pants so much I am going to buy the regular non zip off style to wear everyday. Hopefully EB will come out with more colors for these zip off pants.