Guide Pro Shorts - 9"
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Odor Control
- Sustainable Materials
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials. Now available in a shorter 9" inseam.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 9"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMarkGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsMy Favorite Shorts!Aug 12, 2020
These are my go-to shorts for hikes: long and technical or short and easy. It's so hard to find shorts for shorter, fit bodies. Unfortunately, Eddie Bauer doesn't appear to carry smaller sizes or many colors or waist sizes in the 9" length.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Good Zippers, Perfect length for my short legs., Stretchy so not too confining.Cons Need more to sell. They are out., Needs more colors.Fitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLove these shortsJul 9, 2020
Please make more of these shorts. I have the pants and love them.
- Yes, I recommend this productBillGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect length, Need more colors!Jun 28, 2020
I love the length on these. The longer version falls below my knees, these are a little above the knee when I'm standing and look awesome. I have 4 pair but they are all black or grey. Please make the 9" version in more colors like you do for the longer ones. the red (Sable I think) color would be awesome.
Be the first to ask a question.