Guide Pro Shorts - 9"
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Odor Control
- Lower Impact Materials
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials. Now available in a shorter 9" inseam.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 9"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMakaGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood stuff, need moreAug 23, 2021
I originally got these for work. Then I realized I am wearing them for everything. The 9" length is right. I like the low profile side pockets. I do wish one of the back pockets had a zipper instead of velcro. The velcro isn't that effective and makes the pocket smaller. EB needs to make these in more colors like the regular longer Guide Pros and make more they are never in stock. That should tell you something.
- Yes, I recommend this productRicoGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMake more!Aug 4, 2021
I have 3 pairs of these shorts in ever color available. The length is PERFECT! The only negative is there are fewer colors than the regular Pro shorts that are far too long for me and they are rarely available. PLEASE MAKE MORE!
- Yes, I recommend this productAdrianGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLight, cool, and comfortableJul 11, 2021
Perfect shorts for warm weather hiking