Guide Pro Shorts - 9"
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Odor Control
- Sustainable Materials
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials. Now available in a shorter 9" inseam.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 9"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productCrowhoundGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHusband plans to live in these this summerApr 8, 2021
My husband loves shorts and these are his new favorites for everyday wear as well as athletic pursuits (walking, biking, skateboarding, etc.). I finance and gift them, so that's the only down side--they are rarely on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBest Shorts Ever!Apr 1, 2021
These aré thé best short sI've ever owned. I also have a couple pairs of the longer 12" version but like these much better. I ONLY WISH they came in Dark Sable and Light Gray!! Please add more colors!
- NoneGender MaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCampingPros ComfortConsShortMar 29, 2021