Acclivity Jogger Pants
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Tumble Dry
Built for hiking and training, these casual jogger pants feature two-way stretch comfort and a water-repellent finish. Elastic waist with drawstring lets you dial in the fit.
- Flexion active two-way stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Inseam: Reg 30"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 96% polyester/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent PantsJan 20, 2020
These are easily my best/favorite pants I own. I'm 6'2 215 and very active and these pants are exactly what I was looking for. They are great for hiking, running, lifting, lounging, and sharp enough to wear to work on Fridays. The comfort is great, the fit is true, and the ease of movement is fantastic! The only reason I gave it a 4-star on value is because I would never buy these at full price (roughly $90 I think), but luckily EB is always having great sales to keep the prices down for the most part.
- Yes, I recommend this productcheesepakGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeJust right JoggerJan 5, 2020
Just what I was looking for, nice looking, not too casual, not too tight jogger with great Eddie Bauer quality. I am 6'1 180 and a medium was just right. Just can't go wrong with Bauer stuff.
- Yes, I recommend this productMe44Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest pants so farDec 17, 2019
The pants look great, and the "true-to-size" (XXL) and especially the 30" inseam were just right for me. The elastic at the bottom of the pant legs is a real plus, and keeps me from walking on legs with too-long inseams (and thereby concerning my wife who is usually worried that I will trip over them, especially going up and down stairs). I would buy more -- especially if they came in a LIGHT GRAY.