Guides' Day Off 5-Pocket Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 25
Built tough for rugged use, with CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at stress areas, these pants also have two-way stretch for active comfort. The cotton/nylon/spandex fabric is soft on the outside, smooth on the inside for a cool feeling even during strenuous activity. Perfect for day-off chore duty.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeShade® UPF 25 sun protection
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at back pocket openings and back of cuffs
- Zip fly with belt loops on waistband
- Articulated knees for enhanced mobility
- Leg Opening, Size 33: 17"
- Modern Classic. Sits at natural waist; straight hip; narrower through the thigh and leg, but not slim.
- 69% cotton/27% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMuldoon56GenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReally nice pants!Dec 11, 2021
These are a great replacement for the Guide Pro" which were great, but I always disliked the first Ascent emblem on the front thigh. These fit a bit snugger in the waist but with the stretch they are more than comfortable, and you don't need a belt, I bought the same size as I always do, and they fit great. I'm very happy with these pants and without the dumb emblem you can wear them just about anywhere. The color choices are perfect although it would be nice to also see a khaki color available.
- Yes, I recommend this productPhoenix dadGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy CareCons5 pocket guide day offSep 18, 2021
I read other reviews of the pants and took a chance sizing up in waist. Slightly loose prior to machine wash and hang dry and they fit perfect. I have not yet worn but looking for something with color dressier than jeans.