Camp Fleece Sherpa-Lined Henley
We beefed up our Camp Fleece henley by adding a lining of plush sherpa fleece. The result is a pullover that's a go-to as temperatures start to drop.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Forward shoulder and side seams to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem for enhanced shape retention
- Three antiqued brass buttons on henley front placket
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester shell | 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productBurkieGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, VersatileConsMen's fleece lined shirtMar 12, 2021
I only gave this a 4 star review due to the fact that the arms are not lined. When I wear it with my vest my arms get cold quicker than if it would be lined like the body of the shirt. But that aside it is a very warm, comfortable shirt.