Wrinkle-Free Slim Fit Pinpoint Oxford Shirt - Solid
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- Wrinkle Free
- Tumble Dry
Our exclusive ComfortCloth® technology keeps this great-looking cotton button-down oxford shirt crisp and smooth, even when pulled from a duffel or overnight bag. The fabric is breathable and moisture-wicking, and guaranteed to retain its wrinkle-free appearance, shape, and color for 20 washes. Engineered for comfort and easy movement, including a center back pleat and our Slim fit.
- Exclusive ComfortCloth® technology for breathable, wrinkle-free performance
- Guaranteed to retain its appearance, shape and color for 20 washes
- Fused collar construction ensures a crisp, smooth appearance
- Perfect buttonhole eliminates stray threads
- Smooth, pucker-free side seams
- Slim: A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productSteve12gtGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLooks and feels great. Replacing an old EB white shirtDec 2, 2019
Looks and feels like a very expensive shirt. Replaces old EB dress shirt that I wore out before retiring. I like that this one doesn't feel stiff/scratchy, like some wrinkle-free shirts do.
- Yes, I recommend this productKBMGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect fitNov 22, 2019
As a 6'3" 172 lbs guy, it is extremely difficult to find cloths that fit me well. Especially when shopping for work shirts, they tend to be too baggy if they're long enough and too short if they're the right fit. I got these (i purchased 3 in different colors) in a size Medium Tall. I tuck them in for work, and they fit comfortably all day long, even when i have to reach for something... anyone in a similar predicament will know what I mean.
- Yes, I recommend this productmarkGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAs always, Great Fit, Quality MaterialNov 12, 2019