Water Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
It's a fishing shirt, a travel shirt, an anywhere-comfort-is-valued shirt. Lightweight polyester packs small, wears easily, and features both moisture-wicking and sun-protection technology. The vented cape back enhances breathability on the water and in the sun. Roll-tab sleeves adjust easily to changing weather conditions.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Articulated sun cuffs
- Chest tool loop
- Back hanger loop
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productRonGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMen's Water Guide Long-Sleeve ShirtOct 8, 2019
Exactly like the website explained it would be. I have two of them and are very satisfied with the quality and fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productGary da RangerGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shirt for the sunOct 7, 2019
I picked up my first shirt while working in Jackson Hole this past summer. The shirt provided protection from the sun while looking sharp right out of the dryer. When I saw them on sale, I had to jump on it and get another. The sleeve length is a little extra to cover your wrist in the sun which is a great idea. the zipper chest pocket prevented me from loosing my fishing license and allowed me to keep in close by while fly fishing some backcountry fishing holes. I would recommend this shirt to all.
- Yes, I recommend this productDanWGender MaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEven Better than advertisedJul 12, 2019
None - though would like to see other colors