Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Active Venting
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology® uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeCool® Pro collar lining
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Button-tab roll-up sleeves with asymmetric sun cuffs
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productDoonerGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMens Guide Long Sleeve ShirtJun 17, 2022
Great shirt. Looks good. Travels well. Wash in the sink and hang to dry/
- Yes, I recommend this productBruceGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFits Well AttractiveJun 12, 2022
Looks good. Fits well.
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy HikerGenderHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMen's guide UPF shirtJun 12, 2022
I own 4, it's my day-hiking shirt. Light, long-sleeved for bug, brush, etc. protection, and roll-up sleeves for open-hot conditions. More impressive, it breaths and perspiration quickly evaporates. I'm normally a medium-regular, but I buy this in tall-medium because I want the added sleeve length for arm protection, and the same on torso.