Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology® uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeCool® Pro collar lining
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Button-tab roll-up sleeves with asymmetric sun cuffs
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMarkGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Travel Shirts AvailableOct 18, 2019
A great fitting functional shirt. Material is durable and weather's well with travel. Whether you are traveling to fine locations in Europe or the outbacks of America or Africa, these are great shirts. Material dries quick and is durable. Left shirt pockets have an internal pocket which is great for holding readers, and both pockets have zippers making them secure for cash and passports when traveling. There is a sunglass holder over the left pocket. Liked the shirts so much I went and bought one of each color just in case they stop making them! They look good tucked or untucked and are comfortable for long days of travel, or bumming around the neighborhood.
- Yes, I recommend this productBobGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfortable,always look great, roll up sleeveConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWhy do I own 6 of these shirts? Because they are great!Oct 17, 2019
Very delighted with the product and the customer service.
- Yes, I recommend this productskytrooperGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit and can be used almost year-roundSep 28, 2019
Bought this for my hubby for fall family photos in the olive green color. Similar to a hiking/fishing shirt with light weight, quick-drying material. Sleeves come rolled up and almost needed an iron to get out the wrinkles on the arms even after washing, but not a deal breaker.