Ahi Long-Sleeve Shirt
Breathable FreeDry® polyester wicks moisture when the day heats up while FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection shields skin. Built as an all-purpose, highly efficient travel/fishing shirt, this button-front classic is equally at home at a backyard barbecue.
- Roll-tab sleeves provide easy adjustment
- Back cape vent
- Articulated sun cuffs for added protection
- Back hanger loop
- Chest tool loop
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productRick | Verified userGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood shirts!May 10, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productJay | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent ChoiceMay 1, 2019
Shirt is extremely comfortable. The sleeves are a bit onger than I would like but that's to be expected with these type of outdoors shirts. I'm an average Large size shirt guy and this one fits perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productDennis | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityRoad BikingPros Cuffs cut for more coverage on the outside, Tech fabric that is actually comfortableConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest feature is a secretFeb 12, 2019
I use these for cycle commuting among other things. One nice feature (not listed in the description when I bought) is hidden collar button downs. They are so well hidden I did not see them until I had worn and washed a couple of times. When riding (or in the wind) it is nice to keep the collar held down and not smacking you in the neck while at the same time not looking like a more formal dress shirt. Cuffs are cut longer on the outside/top, which is functional but looks a bit strange, or cool, depending on your tastes.