Field Guide Flex Shirt
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
The lightweight, rugged polyester we use for this shirt is built with mechanical stretch for best-in-class field performance. Classic styling lets it work equally well in town.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin stays drier
- Vented back for enhanced mobility and breathability
- Shoulder and forearm overlays for abrasion resistance
- Hidden button-down collar
- Dual chest pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productHan SoloGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAnother solid addition to the Sport Shop line.Sep 10, 2019
Eddie Bauer has really out done themselves with this one. To begin with the color is quite different then what is show. In actuality it is more subdued green; think more Loden and much less Hunter green. The cut and fit of this shirt is truly fantastic. It has one of the best collars I have ever seen and all of the many details are top notch and well thought out. Just by putting it on for the first time you can tell that a great deal of experience and time went into the design of this shirt. The flex is awesome, the vented bi-swing back improves the mobility even more. I can train martial arts with this thing on and buttoned with no manner of constriction whatsoever. This marks my second purchase in the sadly shrinking Sport Shop line. In both cases the higher cost (sometime staggeringly so) of the products is actually well worth it and I hope to see more from whomever is at the helm of this branch of Eddie Bauer. The innovation and real world practicality are just as impressive as the quality.