UPF Guide 2.0 Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Active Venting
- Quick Dry
Bring on the heat this fishing and rafting season with the Guide UPF 2.0 Short-Sleeve Shirt. We built this shirt to be ultra light and an angler's best friend during warm summer months spent casting on the water. The next-level AirSpace® technology keeps the fabric off your skin during even the most humid expeditions and adventures.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture-wicking technology for the adventurous lifestyle
- FreeShade® UPF 50 rating provides extra sun protection
- AirSpace® fabric doesn't stick to your skin on hot days
- Short-sleeves for free-flowing casting
- Smartly positioned seams keep shirt comfortable with backpack straps
- Secure chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Length, center-back, Small 30"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester, 32% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productStevenGender MaleHeight 6'1"TypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsGreat PurchaseJun 20, 2022
Purchased to wear on safari in Botswana and it worked out well for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productLEOGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable!Jun 13, 2022
very comfortable, lightweight, doesn't restrict movement would buy it again!
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsShirtsJun 12, 2022
Love these shirt's