Guide UPF 2.0 Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Quick Dry
- Active Venting
Stay comfortable this fishing and rafting season with the Guide UPF 2.0 Long-Sleeve Shirt. We built this shirt to be ultra light and an angler's best friend during warm summer months spent casting on the water. The next-level AirSpace® technology keeps the fabric off your skin during even the most humid expeditions and adventures.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture-wicking technology for the adventurous lifestyle
- FreeShade® UPF 50 rating provides extra sun protection
- AirSpace® fabric doesn't stick to your skin on hot days
- Convertible sleeves for free-flowing casting
- Smartly positioned seams keep shirt comfortable with backpack straps
- Secure chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Length, center-back, Small 30"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester, 32% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productStevenGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityCons Not VersatileComfortable. Great featuresJun 24, 2022
Comfortable. Fast drying. Excellent features for hiking. Wish it came in more engaging colors & patterns. Fast delivery.
- chmeyGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsShirt still looks/fits great.Jun 24, 2022
I held back my review until after many wears and washings. Shirt is still holding up in Color, Fit, Comfort, No Shrinkage. At 6'5" the shirt still fits great. Bought this mainly for an African safari, but I now wear it all around town for many occasions.
- Yes, I recommend this productMSGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEasy Care ShirtJun 19, 2022
Very nice looking shirt. Very crisp looking, even right out of the dryer. Needs no ironing