Rainfoil® Fleece-Lined Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
The waterproof polyester shell of this parka is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. Inside, ultrasoft Berber fleece lines the upper body, and ThermaFill® insulation throughout provides lightweight warmth, even in damp conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap-close front pockets with secure zip hand pockets behind
- Interior chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Adjustable, snap-off hood
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbspicsGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeBeautiful Well Made CoatDec 10, 2019
It was a beautiful coat and very good quality but it didn't fit my body type. I'm 5'3" and weigh 160. I have a big waist and the XL fit, but because it comes in at the waist, to have a more flattering look, it didn't give me any extra room at all. Plus, in order to get it to fit around my waist, it made the whole coat look too big on me, especially in the shoulders. It just wasn't a good style for me but it was a beautiful coat.
- Bill HGender MaleHeightTypeActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA happy grand-niece!I driveDec 10, 2019
I drive from the Philadelphia area to Massachusetts twice per year to visit my niece and her family. I like to bring gifts for her children. I thought that this parka and color (plum) would look great on her 13 year-old daughter, a very appreciative young lady. I walked into their home and handed my grand-niece a large package. When she opened the package and saw what it was, she rushed to try it on and see herself in a mirror. She came back with a huge smile on her face. Her mom just stared at me. I said, "What?" She said,"I have been taking her shopping for a winter coat for weeks and she didn't like anything; without knowing any of this you arrive with a parka and she loves it instantly... unbelievable!" That made my day!
- Yes, I recommend this product?Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcited to have this coatDec 6, 2019
This coat will work well for my needs, where I live it is rainy in the winter, and it seems to be that same weather when I travel. This keeps me warm, and dry, and the look is very polished.