Atlas 2.0 Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
- UPF 50
Lightweight, durable, all-world traveler. This soft shell jacket features Flexion two-way stretch for mobility. It also provides excellent breathability and weather resistance. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and built-in sun protection makes it a smart choice even when your journey isn't facing inclement weather. Storage is no problem, with seven pockets, including the exclusive TripZip® pocket for travel documents and a smart phone.
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Back vents with mesh enhance breathability
- Adjustable interior drawstring waist
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex (solid colors and Deep Olive print)
64% nylon/31% polyester/5% spandex (Carbon Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productJDGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsCons wish there was hidden draw string along bottemFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacketOct 29, 2019
very well made. It has become my new go to jacket. I have restricted shoulders and it slides on easy without being huge in size. It looks stylish and put together. I have had quite a few compliments already! Very well made zipper that is smooth and easy to zip up. I love the cinched in band at the small of the back, its perfect. The bottom feels a little wide and wish I could cinch in a bit. But its not enough of a worry to be a deal breaker, I still love it regardless.
- Yes, I recommend this productMusicLadyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat Everyday JacketOct 22, 2019
I use this jacket all the time, it is the prefect jacket to have in your car or on hand "just in case". It is thin and light so can be packed away easily, and come in many great colors to match any look. When you order your usual size it does fit slightly larger, but that makes it great for laying over a sweater or hoodie. The plentiful pockets are also a great feature.
- KELLYGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsAwesome jacketOct 10, 2019
I wote this on a coast trip. It looks and fits great, moves with ease and kept me dry. Water just beads up!