CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This ultralight packable vest provides essential warmth whenever and wherever you need it. Wind-resistant nylon shell with Premium Down insulation and a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 24.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMelisandraGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect vestNov 8, 2020
I'm very happy with this vest. I'm usually a size XS or S (around 110 lbs) and I bought this in an XS so I could wear it under a waterproof shell over a light to mid weight shirt, and it's perfect for that. It fits well but isn't tight. If I needed to wear it over heavier layers, I would probably need a size up. I like that the length is long enough in the back that it doesn't ride up with movement. Very versatile, light weight warmth.
- Yes, I recommend this productLburemanGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsAmazingNov 3, 2020
This vest is so soft against your skin. Very warm. I'm generally cold at work. I can wear this with a long sleeve shirt & be cozy warm. Love the orange! I think it runs a little small. You will not be disappointed with this purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productMossBostonGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsEven better than I thoughtOct 27, 2020
I bought two of these because of the sale price, one teal and one black. Both are beautiful. The teal is more green than I imagined it would be, but still a beautiful color. The vest is as light as a feather but nice and cozy. The fit, for me, is trim and flattering, not too short. like many vests. Best of all, it is not too puffy which makes it more flattering and easier to layer. It's great for around the chilly house, walking in the fall, and winter layering under a heavier jacket.