CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This ultralight packable vest provides essential warmth whenever and wherever you need it. Wind-resistant nylon shell with Premium Down insulation and a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 24.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productGarden Girl Deb 76Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWow better than pictured! !Oct 6, 2020
Wow, I got this with my rewards certificate!! The pictures on the website do not do this vest justice! It is, even more, lovelier in person. Chic and Cozy. I may trade in all my jackets and wear this all the time!! Love the quality and style! Thanks Eddie Bauer!!
- Yes, I recommend this productBoilergirlGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm, Yet Light as a Feather!Oct 5, 2020
These vests are a must have for layering! The style is flattering, the quality is great, and in spite of it's lightweight construction, this vest provides warmth and wind protection on moderately cool days. I own several of these vests, wearing them separately, as layering pieces, and also inside my home on extremely cold days. Even after multiple trips through the laundry, the colors stay vibrant. The CirrusLite Down Vest is an essential wardrobe staple that you'll reach for on many occasions!
- Yes, I recommend this productAmazonAddictGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight, sleek, comfortable, warmMay 28, 2020
I'm 5'3", 138 lbs and I ordered the small, regular size instead of the petite for extra length and it was the right choice. The collar covers the back of my neck. Fits perfect. Sleek, not bulky, folds up small. Keeps me warm while working when my coworkers crank up the AC.