- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
- Seam Sealed
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Front patch pockets with both top and side access
- Interior secure pocket
- Adjustable brimmed hood
- Adjustable cuffs and waist
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productkochano1Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper Cute Light Spring/ Fall CoatJan 3, 2022
Super cute coat for spring/ fall. Coat is thin and lightweight. Perfect for raining/ cool days. I purchased the green color and I love it, it's sort of an army green. I love all the pockets that are available. They are big enough to fit a small wallet/ phone/ keys. Hood is a decent size and zipper goes all the way up your neck to hold the hood in place. I like the feature of zipper & buttons. I would not choose to wear this for winter as there is no insulation. But it works great as an inbetween coat for a chilly day in the 50s. It is wind and water resistant! Also this coat is super cute and stylish. I did find it a big stiff, especially when sitting down.
- Yes, I recommend this productninaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat jacketDec 30, 2021
Fantastic for a fall/rain jacket, it's functional and stylish. Love that it has nicely sized pockets so I don't have to carry a purse if I need to run a few errands. Every time I wear it I get at a few compliments on it or someone asks me where I purchased it. The size guide recommended that I purchase normal vs. tall size, but I went with a tall because I always have trouble with sweater sleeves being too short and I'm glad that I did.
- Yes, I recommend this productMelOhmGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Parka for FallOct 25, 2021
I have been searching forever for a parka like this - flattering, comfortable, neutral color (I bought the brown) and functionality, and it didn't cost a small fortune! I was lucky enough to buy it when it was on sale, but even at full price it's a good value.