Superior Down Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Complete waterproof/breathable weather protection, including fully seam-sealed construction, combines with ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation and extra length to provide maximum shelter from the most severe winter conditions. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Two-way front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productMamabearGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIn love with this coat!Jan 19, 2022
This coat holds up to New York frigid winters. I needed something that would keep me warm, bit feminine at the same time. It absolutely steps ip to the plate and hits a homerun with ease. I don't have to worry about being cold when I see the forecast of 15 degrees. Thank you Eddie Bauer!!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productPerfect winter coatGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarmth in the detailsJan 3, 2022
This jacket is amazing! The details are impressive, but most importantly, it's WARM! I bought this coat for when I travel to colder climates and to wear in mornings when I walk the dog and it's 35* or below. The fleece lining around the neck and the design of the cuffs provide extra warmth. And the coat is perfect when it's cold and rainy. The rain just wicks right off of coat keeping me dry. For the price and quality, I highly recommend this coat. I purchased the coat in black.
- Yes, I recommend this productNature loverGenderHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsToasty During Extreme Cold on the Canadian PrairiesDec 29, 2021
This is a coat made for Canadian winters. It is outstanding and lives up to the minus 40 rating. I like the "extra" attention giving to comfort - the pockets are lined with a soft fabric, there is a two-way zipper which allows ease when seated, there are knitted cuffs to keep the cold air from entering at the wrists, the hood fits well . Even the fake fur is realistic looking and not prone to matting. The belt on the back adds a bit of style. This coat is a keeper.