Sun Valley Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our bestselling parka, now in a jacket length. Water-repellent polyester (Winter White, Cinder) or nylon/polyester/cotton (Black, Dark Plum, Dark Loden) shell. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for lightweight, sub-zero warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three secure zip pockets
- Left sleeve pocket
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 100% polyester (Winter White, Cinder): 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton ( Black, Dark Plum, Dark Loden)
- Yes, I recommend this productElGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSun Valley Down JacketNov 9, 2019
Love the jacket, cozy, warm and comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productCarisueGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacketNov 5, 2019
I just received this and thus have not worn it but a couple of times. I like how the lines of the jacket-that being the puffy sections are at an angle not straight across. I do not need the visual illusion that I am any wider or shorter than I already am. The pockets are lined in super soft material and the collar and hood are very cozy. I would have liked to have the zipper be a two way so that it can be unzipped from the bottom while sitting in the car. I have purchased a size that makes it form fitting as this jacket is not a boxy cut and is very flattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productLindafromWadsworthGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket!Nov 4, 2019
This jacket has a great fit, a nice look. It's not overly bulky and yet it's warm. I bought it because it has a hood. I had an old Eddie Bauer down jacket that was shorter and didn't have a hood. This hood can snap on or off. The hood makes it nice to help protect from wind on those cold windy days. Already used it on the snowy/rainy day we had. It works great, snaps up tight, too.