Eastside 3-In-1 Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
Be ready for any weather, any season with this ultra-versatile trench coat. Start with the outer shell of waterproof nylon. If the temperature drops, add the zip-in, insulated, quilted polyester liner. Or for cool, dry days, wear the liner on its own.
Outer layer has WeatherEdge® 5K/5K waterproof/breathable technology and a StormRepel® DWR finish that sheds moisture. It's finished with three secure zip pockets, a back waistband, double snap cuffs, and a drop-tail hem.
Inner layer has ThermFill® synthetic insulation, all over diamond quilting, secure zip side pockets, and princess seams for slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Average length, Reg: Outer Layer: 35.5": Inner Layer: 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Outer Layer: 100% nylon: Inner Layer: 100% polyester
- KennettMam | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat multi-season rain coatApr 21, 2019
Great rain coat. I have been looking for sometime longer than waist length for a while. This coat fits true to size and the removable lining makes it great for use throughout the year. Bought this on a huge sale which made the purchase even more desirable.
- Yes, I recommend this productRaincoat | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsSuper high quality and extremely practical for rainMar 19, 2019
Very pleased with my purchase! I will shop at Eddie Bauer again.
- Yes, I recommend this productNew Eddie Bauer Customer | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeats the weatherMar 17, 2019
The inner liner and the outer shell provide warmth and protection against the wind and rain. This coat held up in the recent hard rain we had in So. CAL. I would have preferred black, I bought it at end of season and had to "settle" for the brown with appears more like an olive :(. Kept the coat because the sale price was unbelievable. Fits well and looks fashionable while protecting from the elements. Nice feature: unzipping the inner coat, it's two coats in one! I was looking for a warm, WATER PROOF, coat and this fits the bill.