- Temp Rating
Flattering style meets serious cold-weather protection. Variegated diamond quilting, princess seams, and a tulip hem give the durable nylon shell sleek lines. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and inside, 650 fill Premium Down insulation delivers winter-taming warmth without weight or bulk.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined collar
- Tulip hem makes walking easier
- Average length: Reg 35.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMartinneGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityProsCons Slightly big and puffs out around the bellyFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket!Apr 20, 2020
I live in Wisconsin and our winters can be quite cold. Every inch of me in this coat is comfortably warm. Finding a coat that is stylish, warm and doesn't make me look like a marshmallow is rare! I'm holding onto this one. My only wish is that I could have easily tried on a small to see if it would have puffed out less in the belly area. Unfortunately, my only local store closed so I'll never know.
- Yes, I recommend this productNew to the MidwestGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePretty and practicalMar 10, 2020
I needed a warmer coat but I didn't think I would find a warm quilted coat that would be this attractive. This coat, however is so stylish and feminine, I feel like I didn't have to compromise between looks and warmth. I purchased the silver, which is a lovely cream color. The cut, graded diamond quilting, rounded bottom and fur trimmed hood make for a flattering look. I am 5'7", 38C bust and the large fits well with room for a sweater or two lighter layers. Bonus: The coat was on sale. Spring is around the corner but I'll be looking forward to wearing this coat again next year.
- Yes, I recommend this productLabelGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros LookConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeClassicMar 1, 2020
Warm & toasty yet stylish. The longer length is perfect to keep the thighs protected and stop any upward drafts.