CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productNewatxGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSoft and snugglyApr 10, 2021
Toasty warm. Love it! I bought two and am very happy to have the two colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productBBGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLovely Jacket!Apr 8, 2021
I originally bought the large, which is my usual size. It kind of fit - but the sleeves were short and it was just a bit off. So I sent it back (easy to do) and ordered the XL. Much better - Perfect, in fact!
- Yes, I recommend this productLpGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love it!Apr 8, 2021
I like a combination of comfort AND style. I love how lightweight this jacket is, yet warm enough for between seasons.