CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productVaneeGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsLight and warm!Jan 10, 2021
Have just tried out the Dark Berry color and can honestly say that I'm impressed (and in love!) with this jacket! It is incredibly light but keeps me nice and toasty. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I sized up after reading reviews and I'm glad I did. This is my new go-to!
- Yes, I recommend this productRJFGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacketJan 3, 2021
I bought my first of these jackets 4 years ago, a 2nd the next year, and now am buying a 3rd.....only because I ripped my first one due to carelessness :( They are so versatile, light, yet very warm if you layer. I live in Jackson Hole, and have worn this jacket as an outer layer in -10F weather. It is my every day jacket in winter, and packs so tiny, it's an easy throw in when I travel. Throw in the washing machine and dry on low heat....comes out like new. You can't go wrong with the price, and it's warmer than you think.
- Yes, I recommend this productTammyGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE THE COLOURDec 15, 2020
I bought the copper colour and love it. Ordered online in a petite small which fit everywhere except the chest area (34D) so returned to the store and got a medium. Fits much better. Good quality, not bulky. Looking forward to many years of use.