Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. The nylon or polyester shell has a super-durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon or 100% polyester, depending on color
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender FemaleHeight 5'0"TypeActivityTravelPros Comfort, QualityConsPuffy and warmMar 26, 2021
It's so warm! I will never need another winter coat (or any winter accessories) ever again for our frigid cold Michigan winters.
- Yes, I recommend this productMelanieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm, Rugged, Perfect Everyday ParkaMar 18, 2021
I needed a new everyday parka to wear to the dog park and this one is perfect. Warm, well made, and easy to wash when the dogs brush mud on me. I love the bright blue color --- blue is a color dogs can see well. And blue is a nice change from the usual black coats in my closet.
- Yes, I recommend this productErinGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsWorth its weight in gold!Mar 15, 2021
This jacket is THE BEST. This morning it passed the final test - rain! I have now worn this jacket in -20F temps, snow, and freezing rain. You name the conditions, this jacket will keep you warm and dry. I am extremely impressed by this jacket. Of course, being Eddie Bauer I am confident that this jacket will hold up for many many more cold Wisconsin winters.