Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. The nylon or polyester shell has a super-durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon or 100% polyester, depending on color
- Yes, I recommend this productBGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for -30 tempsJan 21, 2022
This is the winter coat I've been searching for...very warm (tested in -30C + windchills) and comfortable. For reference (wish everyone would include this info) I am 5'5", 130lbs, 35" bust, 29" waist, 38" hips and the size small is just right. I can fit a thermal shirt and light weight sweater. If you like to wear big, snuggly sweaters in winter, I would consider the medium. One other note - EDDIE BAUER- there is no insulation on the inside portion of the sleeves against the body. Fine if you are moving- I wear this for 1-2 hour walk, but your arms might get cold if you are sitting/standing in cold winter weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productPAWATERDOGGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, QualityConsBest ParkaJan 13, 2022
I have never been cold while wearing this parka, and I have been out walking the dog in single digit temps. I bought a tall - I am 5'7" and wanted the extra length both in the body and sleeves. I started with a small (I usually wear a 6 or 8), but it was snug over a sweater. I typically wear a sweater or fleece indoors during the winter and didn't want to have to remove it every time I put the coat on, so I went up to a medium. I am impressed at how well made this coat is. I got it on sale, and I consider it a great bargain.
- Yes, I recommend this productBetsyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat coat!Jan 13, 2022
I originally order a size large and found it tight around my shoulders and chest - I am broad-shouldered and not small-framed. I then ordered the XL Tall to see if it would be a better fit and a little longer. Fits perfect with some room for layers and I like the little extra length. Love that it sheds water in this winter of rain/snow mix. Keeps me warm if I am moving.