Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome JacketDec 10, 2019
Love this jacket! Great for all winter weather. Even holds up in the rain!
- Yes, I recommend this productBaylenGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect coat!Dec 8, 2019
Love, love, love!! Last year I had purchased a coat (of another brand) and for the pricing the quality was not subpar for my expectations. This coat is exceptional ! The color, material and feel of this coat is everything expected and more. At first the pockets made my mid section a bit more puffy but after wearing it a few day's its molded to my body! I can layer comfortably with this coat! I love the double zipper with the coat being as long as it is it's nice to zip the bottom up a bit for extra movement.
- Yes, I recommend this productAttroniGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery warmDec 6, 2019
Hood: There is an adjustable cord which helps keep your hood in place. Warmth: Second time wearing this jacket there was a subway disruption which forced me into having to line up outside of the subway for an hour and a half on a snowy day in -11 degrees for shuttle buses. I was not at all uncomfortable and was thankful for having worn that jacket on this particular day. Overall Fit: I purchased the XS Petite and there is sufficient room in this jacket to wear an extra layer of clothing if you wish to do so.