CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight comfort. Easy packability. And the unmatched warmth of 650 fill Premium Down insulation deliver superior value backed by a century of expertise. Water-repellent polyester shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Average length: Reg Small 29.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- EBYGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketDec 9, 2019
Everything I was hoping for with this jacket...lightweight and warm! Only ideas for an update on the design are snap close sleeves to increase Comfort at wrists and front snap closures for quick closure in front.
- Yes, I recommend this productRaelynGenderHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this ParkaDec 8, 2019
Perfect fit. Not too tight or too loose. Plenty of room to wear layers. Nice overall length. Light weight and warm without the bulk. Love that it is easy to pack
- Yes, I recommend this productMamaPGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeNice jacketDec 6, 2019
Nice jacket for spring/fall. Not for cold days