Slate Mountain 2.0 Down Vest
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
The water-repellent nylon shell of this vest is quilted in a chevron pattern that creates stylish lines and holds the down insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. The hood has a faux fur ruff that's removable for easy cleaning.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Droptail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Average length: Reg 26.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black, Snow): 57% nylon/43% polyester (Dark Charcoal Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productGardenGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove itJan 16, 2020
I bought this for 60% off, which made it affordable. I love wearing down vests for an extra layer of warmth in the winter or light warmth in cool fall or spring weather. The hood is nice when the breeze is too cool during walks. I bought the medium tall and I'm 5'10" and 148 lbs. the vest fits perfectly and is flattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarenGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat vest!!Jan 16, 2020
Love this vest!
- Yes, I recommend this productBethGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is very smallFit:SmallLargeI wear it all day! Love it.Jan 14, 2020
Would order in another color, but I'm broke lol