Slate Mountain 2.0 Down Vest
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
The water-repellent nylon shell of this vest is quilted in a chevron pattern that creates stylish lines and holds the down insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. The hood has a faux fur ruff that's removable for easy cleaning.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Droptail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Average length: Reg 26.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black, Snow): 57% nylon/43% polyester (Dark Charcoal Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyInNJGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargenice vest - looks good and hood is great to haveDec 8, 2019
Nice vest - looks good and hood is great to have. The down should be warm. Drop hem in the back is great. Fake fur trim on hood looks very good. Sometimes I'm between sizes - needed to go to the larger size.
- Yes, I recommend this productPacificNWGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE it!!!Nov 14, 2019
I own this vest in white, smoke and black. I LOVE it! This is a fun style to wear. Wear it casually or dress it up.
- Yes, I recommend this productRedGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeVests.I love this vest ,I have nine down Eddie Bauer vests.Nov 3, 2019