Slope Side Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
The newest edition of one of our most popular parkas offers the great advantage of down insulation—sub-zero warmth in a lightweight coat—plus the flattering lines of its variegated quilting. An adjustable, removable belt lets you accentuate your waist or wear the parka more loosely.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Soft microfleece inner collar and storm cuffs
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Average length, Small: 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productLeahbethGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coat. Perfect fitDec 8, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieB07Gender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PlusActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFinally a super warm, coat that doesn't weigh a ton.Dec 8, 2019
Perfect fit even for a short person.
- Yes, I recommend this productMacGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFlatteringDec 6, 2019
My only complaint is the hood is big for my small head. Don't like the color of the fur trim much. But the coat is so flattering rather than so big looking like the puffer coats