- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease. Building on the popularity of our Charly Jacket, the Charly Parka provides extra coverage thanks to its longer length. For versatility, the split hem can be snapped closed to create a straight hem.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap front placket for wind and rain protection
- Secure zip side pockets and internal chest pocket
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 35"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productAOGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityCons Not VersatileClassic and qualityApr 14, 2021
This is a classic yellow raincoat, that will never go out of style. The color is so much better than the typical bright yellow. It has a deeper slightly brown undertone that looks great, even on my pale skin. Bright yellow looks horrible on me. I am very happy with this upgraded take on the classic. The quality is unbeatable as it always is at Eddie Bauer. You know you will be dry in this coat, and it will block the wind. The lining is thin, so this needs another layer during cold weather. The hood is not overly big that is falls in my face (and I have a small head). It is stiff enough to hold its shape, especially when zipped all the way up. You can tighten the hood when it get's windy too. This jacket is very practical, but also stylish in a classical and simplistic way. Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productDahliaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat RaincoatApr 14, 2021
Love the look and feel of this coat. Very good coverage.
- Yes, I recommend this productMamaMGender FemaleHeight 5'9"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this Modern Twist on an Old School Yellow SlickerApr 12, 2021
On my quest for the perfect raincoat, this is the 4th one I have purchased in 4 years. This is it!!! I love it. Finally found the old school yellow I was looking for!! It's comfy and feels like fabric but repels water perfectly. Yellow is bright and cheery without being shocking. My only critique would be to re design the hood a little so it's deeper so it extends out past your forehead like many other EB Raincoats do.