Sun Valley Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The long-coat version of our best-selling down parka, for ultimate warmth in the most extreme cold. Water-repellent nylon/polyester shell pairs with the Premium Down insulation to create an exceptional barrier against winter onslaughts, yet is remarkably lightweight. Princess seams create slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two secure zip pockets along princess seams
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 80% nylon/20% polyester
- CherGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsMy ultimate favorite coat! I own two! Love it!!!Apr 11, 2020
I love this coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productAlohaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful ParkaApr 3, 2020
I love this Parka very beautiful, it fits me well. It looks classy. Though I'm short I like the fit and the length it's like a long dress on me. I am a cold person with the length I would be Warm from head to mid calf. Good thing I purchased this online as I was skeptical bec of the length. The eggplant color is very beautiful in person it looks like maroon mixed of violet . Very happy with my purchased especially I got it on sale .
- Yes, I recommend this productVeronicaGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe Perfect Coat for AlaskaMar 6, 2020
I live in Fairbanks Alaska and with our -30/-40 temperatures we've been having this winter, I am so happy with this coat... the best coat I've ever had to face these brutal temps