Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Parka
- StormRepel DWR Plus
The superior comfort and sub-zero warmth of Premium Down is now even better. Bonded channels in this parka eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell provides exceptional mobility. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Two secure hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Length, Reg Small: 33"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit on midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJulie FGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat jacketApr 18, 2021
I ordered this at the end of the season so I haven't fully tested it but it's very comfortable, the fit is true to size and flattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productSabsterGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWhoa, what a bargain!Apr 13, 2021
After our last "polar vortex", I was searching for a down parka, that would fit my tall frame. After trying a very expensive Canadian brand, which I returned, because I could find no use for the oversized hood, I landed on this parka ON SALE! Got a great deal, the quality is wonderful, and the hood is a size that actually makes sense, Now it is spring, even here, but I feel well prepared for the next polar vortex!
- Yes, I recommend this productDGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIGreat coat..VERY warm. Need only a shirt underneathMar 23, 2021
I'm usually a medium, but the large I bought fits perfectly!