Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
Wrap yourself in warmth, even on the coldest days. This duffle coat offers more than 40 inches of Premium Down-insulated luxury. The waterproof polyester fabric is constructed with mechanical stretch for superior comfort and mobility. And the channels holding the down in place are bonded rather than sewn, creating seamless protection against the elements.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Bonded channels eliminate seams that can lose heat
- Hand pockets lined with soft microfleece
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Interior rib-knit cuffs to seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productWannieGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGlazier Peak Down Duffle CoatJun 25, 2021
This is an amazing coat in so many ways however for me, given my height of a 5'1" petite, this coat is simply too long in small and had it been avaible in xsmall and petite, it might have worked; if only I were a tall beauty!! I had to return it without a hitch thanks to Eddie Bauer. My only design change request would be that the hood be removable and that the length for we shorties was slightly less long. It's a beautiful coat and although the color blue was darker than it appears in photograph, it is beautiful. If you are tall or need a really long coat for the cold of very cold winters, this is a luxurious purchase. The coat appears very warm yet light in weight and very comfortable.
- LivGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove this parka!May 28, 2021
I have been searching for a longer parka for a few months and have been hesitant to buy one due to the price. I finally decided to get this one and I am so happy with it! The material is seems high quality and resistant to water/snow. It has 2 zippers to open the jacket both up and down and they have not even come close to snagging. The pockets zipper closed as well. I am 5'4", chest 38.5, waist 32, hips 39 and I purchased a medium. It fits great, comes down to about my mid-calf, and I can even comfortably wear a thick sweatshirt under it. The hood also fits well and doesn't seem like it will fall down. Really really pleased with this purchase so far although I haven't worn it in winter yet. It was also delivered a few days early which was a nice surprise!
- Barbara TGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsConsSuper Warm and Flattering!May 25, 2021
Perfect for a windy cold summer in San Francisco. More flattering than expected. Love that it zips top down and bottom up.