Centennial Collection Convertible Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
As an outdoor outfitter that's spent a century in the Pacific Northwest, Eddie Bauer has a lot of experience with rain; and more importantly, in how to stay dry despite the weather. Our rainwear benefits from those 100 years in soggy conditions not because of a "we've always done it this way" approach, but because we're always looking for a better way to do it.
The Centennial Collection Convertible Rain Jacket is the newest case in point. The durable polyester shell features WeatherEdge® waterproof technology that's breathable to prevent interior condensation that soaks you from the inside out. It's fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection, and it's convertible: side zips let you turn the jacket into a cape.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Vented back for enhanced breathability
- Four pockets (two flap, two secure zip)
- Adjustable drawcord hood
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Length, Small: 30.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDIaneGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsThe best purchase of 2020Jan 6, 2021
EB makes the best rain jackets and this is no exception. I'm disappointed I missed getting the citrus color also. Cover by backside, keeps my neck warm. Lots of pocket space. I immediately returned the JCrew rain jacket. I did lose the cute bungee tabs on the zippers after the second wear - they were not long enough. I hope I can snag other colors in the future.
- Yes, I recommend this productLola-BelleGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCLASSYDec 12, 2020
I'd been eying this jacket for some time and finally decided to bite the bullet. Wow, does this jacket deliver!!! I has class and style. I got the black, and just love how slimming and classy it is, however, it does run very fitted and short in the sleeve length. I normally wear TXL in EB, which always provides space to layer underneath. Even Regular XL tends to have arms that are long enough for me. However, this jacket in XL does not allow for anything more than a T-shirt, and the sleeves are short, barely reaching my wrist -- with elbows bent I imagine my lower arms and hands would get soaked in a downpour. The wrists do have velcro attached, to tighten, but they aren't much use without enough length to cover the wrists & upper hands. They need another few inches added to the sleeve. Soooo, as much as I love the style of this jacket, I may return for one size larger to see how that works, or return altogether. It's a tough decision because the style of this jacket is ON-POINT. Eddie Bauer, PLEASE MAKE THIS JACKE IN TALL SIZES. It's worth every penny IF you are short and small.
- Yes, I recommend this productanimriGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove it!Oct 16, 2020
Love this jacket! Bought it in green, the colour is fun and vibrant, true to web pics. Tried it in the rain a few times...it's great! All the seams are sealed, generous hood, roomy pockets. Love the side zip, and zipper/button options for extra room while waking. I'm 5'6" 148lbs, the jacket fits on the bigger size. I usually take a small/medium top, I bought a small and it's roomy for layering especially around the torso. Breathable, but water proof, dries quickly. Very happy with it so far! Great quality, nice fit, highly recommend.