Waterproof protection for daily commutes and weekend adventures, this trench is longer than a parka for extra coverage, and has an adjustable hood, waist, and cuffs for a great fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Three exterior secure zip pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 33.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSoniaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros ComfortConsEB's best raincoatApr 26, 2021
Great coat! Not just for rain. It's stylish, comfy, and no bulky. You will have to layer for warmth.I got gray. Very classy. Great material shows it's worth the price tag!
- Yes, I recommend this productCharleyGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove my new Rainfoil TrenchMar 17, 2021
This raincoat is perfect for walking my dog or anytime that I have to go out in the rain. It fits easily over sweaters and sweats. Perfect length and perfect fir. Mine is in grey and the color goes with everything. I also love that the waist can be tightened to avoid a boxy look.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaniGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove my Rainfoil!Mar 30, 2020
Love my Rainfoil, it truly is waterproof and pretty much windproof as well.Great to put a layer under on cooler rainy days here in Vermont. I have owned mine for five years, has held up to lots of adventures and travel, many washings and still looks pretty good. I was looking for a newer one but the colors are not very interesting to me. I'd prefer something more feminine but that is a personal preference.