Centennial Collection Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
It's no wonder Eddie called his wife Christine, "my wilderness companion." She had more stamina in the backcountry than he did, and she was an 8-time Washington State Trapshooting Champion. But she was also an artist, she loved to travel (visiting Asia without her husband) and, when she was single, she owned a beauty shop. So, when Eddie started making his down jackets, she insisted there be women's styles (one of his first patents was for a women's ski jacket).
The Centennial Collection Down Parka is a tribute to Christine's advocacy for unmatched performance and feminine grace. The shell has a durable, water-repellent finish: precipitation beads and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. The high-loft Premium Down provides sub-zero warmth, while the design lines create a flattering style that never looks overstuffed like some "puffies." Side-seam zips provide venting and enhanced mobility, while the removable hood with detachable faux fur ruff offers styling options.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Rib-knit cuff gaiters help seal out cold
- Fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Snap-close front placket covers front zip
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5" | Down Fill Weight: 238.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productArleneGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBeautifulApr 9, 2021
❤️ the coat
- Yes, I recommend this productErikaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI'm very impressedApr 2, 2021
This coat keeps me warm and can handle heavy winds without any escaping into the coat. I live near the lake in downtown cleveland and sometimes the wind can nearly knock you off your feet. This coat keep my entire body underneath is warm and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productArleneGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBeautiful and WarmApr 2, 2021
very stylish and comfortable