CirrusLite Luna Peak Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
- Fill Power
Stylish wide baffling, iridescent colors, and Premium Down insulation combine to create a parka that not only delivers sub-zero warmth, it also rocks winter fashion.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable, insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Average length, Small: 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productDoggieGramGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLight & WarmMar 15, 2021
I bought this for one of the coldest weather streaks we've had and ordered up though now regretting it a bit. I put it on right away over many layers and found it fabulous - light and perfect length. Now we're warmed up to 25-30 degrees and I wish I had a smaller size so I can throw over one layer for errands etc. It's so well made compared to LandsEnd, Bean, or even Patagonia. It isn't cut in at the waist, the hood fur is soft, the zipper a two way and very strong. I must say I've never been unhappy with an Eddie Bauer down coat.
- Yes, I recommend this productDZGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweightMar 11, 2020
Lighter weight than I expected, in a good way. I like the two way zipper because it is a long coat and when you sit in the car to drive, you can zip up the bottom for comfortable sitting.
- Yes, I recommend this productNNGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGrey Puffy jacket with fur on hoodMar 6, 2020
I love this coat. I was hoping that a L would fit, but it did not. I had to return it. Wish I could have found the larger size. Oh well.