Sun Valley Arctic Down Parka
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
The newest version of our best-selling down parka, now with larger baffles and a matte finish on the water-repellent polyester shell for added style. Still with the incomparable, lightweight warmth of Premium Down insulation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Fleece-lined back for added warmth
- Adjustable, insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Rib-knit cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Dual-entry left-sleeve pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Small: 35.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productH38th3rGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWish it was winterApr 11, 2021
Bought it during the end of season sale but so excited to wear it next winter, seems very warm and comfy!
- Yes, I recommend this productEmoneyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDown for GranddaughterApr 9, 2021
Granddaughter moving to Mass and needed a warmer coat for winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productNancy LGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsLove this coatApr 6, 2021
I wanted a warm coat for our coldest days and this one is perfect. It also fits comfortably and the bonus is it looks great.