Sun Valley Arctic Down Parka
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
The newest version of our best-selling down parka, now with larger baffles and a matte finish on the water-repellent polyester shell for added style. Still with the incomparable, lightweight warmth of Premium Down insulation.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Fleece-lined back for added warmth
- Adjustable, insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Rib-knit cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Dual-entry left-sleeve pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Small: 35.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productCeceGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsGreat ParkaOct 27, 2020
Great parka! Bought to wear during cold Midwest winters. Great length to wear over longer cardigans (drives me crazy when my sweater hangs lower then my coat) and for walking the dog. 38F today and kept me warm the entire 1.5 mile walk. Could use fleece near the neckline and wrist cuffs. Fleece pocket is an ice touch though.
- Yes, I recommend this productDebbieGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeTerrific ParkaFeb 3, 2020
I usually wear a size medium but I ordered a large in this coat. I love it. It is loose enough to wear a warm sweater under it, and it is so warm. We spent a few days in Charlotte, NC during an extra cold period in January. We walked from our hotel to a concert hall at night and I never got cold. I bought mine on sale, so it was an even better bargain. I will wear this coat for many years.
- NaliniGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLoved Jacket When I Tried it OnJan 22, 2020
I have broad athletic shoulder so I need to go up a size in EB. I tried on this parka in a Misses Large, but I need a Petite Large to make it work. Except for the shoulders, everything was too long or big. But I loved the features. I'm looking forward to next year when I hope petite sizes will be available in this style.