Lodge Cascadian Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Winter weather is no match for the sub-zero warmth of this parka. The Premium Down insulation is unmatched for its exceptional warmth and lightweight comfort. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead an roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The adjustable, fleece-lined hood provides added protection, and has a removable faux fur ruff.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Dual-entry, fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Fleece cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Faux shearling fleece-lined collar and hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Reg Small: 36" | Down Fill Weight: 199g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productWinifredGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect coatJan 22, 2022
Winter in NY demands comfort and sone style. This chat has both. Not bulky. Fits well. Looks good. The Sherpa lining in the hood, collar and upper back was inspired. This may be the best winter coat I have ever owned!
- Yes, I recommend this productBridgetGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConslove the colorJan 20, 2022
Fits well, Love the warmth, 2 way zipper, and fleece cuff gaiters. The color is great, has a slight coppery sheen, black trim looks good. Big square pockets not flattering but are handy
- Yes, I recommend this productNickiGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBeautiful warm parkaJan 18, 2022
I needed a warm coat to walk our 1 year old Golden Retriever. This jacket keeps me toasty warm even in the sub zero days in a Minnesota.