Sun Valley Frost Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
The polyester shell fabric of this down parka is windproof and has mechanical stretch for enhanced mobility. Thick faux shearling fleece lining at the back combines with the Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth. Soft microfleece lining at the collar, interior cuff gaiters, and hand pockets adds extra comfort.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Four secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Adjustable, insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Drop hem for extra coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 34.5" | Down Fill Weight: 252.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsExcellentJan 24, 2022
Excellent coat. Love the fit,style and warmth.
- Yes, I recommend this productKelseyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsThis jacket is amazing!Jan 19, 2022
This jacket fits wonderfully. I was debating a Small or Medium and went with a small and I'm glad I did! I am 5"4 and 150lbs. I was worried about looking "boxy" as that is usually what happens with winter jackets but this one is slimming and flattering. I purchased the mulberry colour which is so different and so gorgeous! Very warm and cozy, love the length as it keeps my thighs warm. Only con is the fur on the hood makes it very stiff and looks a little low quality but that doesn't effect the jacket as it is removable! Overall 5/5 purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productTamaraGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsOMG I love this coat!Jan 18, 2022
So, years ago my mom bought me a similar EB coat and I thrifted it away after massive weight gain. I never forgot about that coat. I loved it. fast forward to now I've lost 70lbs and none of my plus size coats fit! I was determined to get another one. My eyes landed on this one. I hate puffy coats and I like quality! The quality in this coat is everything. also the seapine color is a rich matte green. So pretty in person. the fit is snug, but not tight. Im 5'11 161lbs pant size 8 and shirt size medium. if you like to wear lots of layers i would size up to a large if your my size. I don't so it works so well for me in a medium. the coat is mid weight. Not heavy and not super light, which I like. It also gives you a nice shape and keeps you warm without looking like a marshmallow.