Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
The superior comfort and sub-zero warmth of Premium Down is now even better. Bonded channels in this jacket eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell provides exceptional mobility. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Oversized, adjustable hood
- Elastic cuffs for trim fit
- Length, Reg Small: 27" | Down Fill Weight: 191g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productprairiephyllGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Fit, QualityConsGorgeous!Jun 4, 2021
Fits perfectly, Ocean color is gorgeous!
- Yes, I recommend this productShecandoitGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNiceMay 5, 2021
Great jacket! The color is beautiful. It fits perfectly. It feels like it will keep me warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productSesameGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLuke this winter jacketApr 13, 2021