Port Townsend Trench Coat
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Waterproof, breathable, and windproof, this lightweight nylon trench coat provides essential weather protection across the seasons. Lined with soft nylon taffeta, it features adjustments at the hood, back of waist, and the cuffs for a perfect fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 2.75" extendable hood-brim flange provides extra protection
- Two snap-close side pockets
- One interior secure zip pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 35.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, QualityConsGreat raincoat but runs largeJun 21, 2022
This is a great raincoat: high quality, fast-drying and well-constructed. I wore it recently in a torrential downpour and stayed dry. (Well, the part of me that was hidden under the coat. The rest was a disaster.) Only caveat: the sizing is off. According to the sizing chart, I should be an XL. I never wear XL so I ordered an L. When I tried it on, it was still quite big so I ordered an M. The M fits me perfectly. All that to say, go a size -if not two sizes- down from what the chart tells you.
- Yes, I recommend this productDianaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTrench coatJun 7, 2022
- Yes, I recommend this productDebbieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love this rain trenchJun 6, 2022
This runs very generous, three tries got me the perfect fit, great length and weight for Portland's spring and fall. Love the dark blue for a change from never ending black. I will use this jacket for years.