- Packs Into Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
This lightweight nylon anorak hoodie has a durable water-repellent finish. You can also turn it into a backpack—just tuck it into the hidden pocket in back. The backpack holds small items like a wallet and phone. It also has its own small button-close pocket.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable hood folds into collar
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Extended zip on front placket for easy on/off
- Large front pocket
- Elastic cuffs and hem
- Length, Reg Small: 24"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMollieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove itJul 17, 2021
I am a sucker for anything brightly colored and this really checks all the boxes. It is very lightweight which I love, water just rolls off of it. One thing I appreciate about Eddie Bauer is that I have always found the photos on their website to be true representations of the items, the colors seen in the picture for the lime color are exactly as it appears in person. I'm 5'4" around 130 lbs and bought a small. It is a pretty good fit, the only thing I will say is that the sleeves are just slightly longer than wrist length, but that's fine.
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable Beautiful and Functional!Jun 7, 2021
I am "Style Driven Comfort" ;)
- Yes, I recommend this productBaglover346Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat lightweight packable jacketApr 20, 2021
This is a easy to wear jacket and makes into a small backpack when not wearing. Something small could fit inside the pack.