Palouse Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
With its water-repellent shell of recycled nylon and enough Premium Down insulation to keep you warm well below zero, let alone freezing, this parka can handle winter's worst weather. The adjustable hood adds another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 35"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJayneGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPractical yet lovely winter coat!Nov 21, 2021
I purchased the coat in a petite small after trying on a regular small. If you are a similar size to me, 5'3", 32DD, you will find the petite sized coat to be two inches shorter in overall coat length and also in arm length. The models shown wearing the coat must be quite tall as I find the coat falls around three inches just above the top of my knee (and I have longer legs) . It's not a problem as I wanted a coat that covered me more because I bought the coat mainly for walking in cold weather. I don't think I'll be able to wear layers under it, but I can fit a warmer top. I purchased the Bluesmoke color and it is so pretty and is true to the color as shown. Things I appreciate about the coat is that the neck, hood, and upper back have a layer of fleece that help it to be cozy and warm. There is a draw-string in the waist area, but you don't see the gathers on the outside of the coat when it is snugged in. There is a pocket that zips inside the left side of the chest. It isn't overly big, but it does fit my Apple SE phone. The two hand pockets are fleece lined and can be zipped closed as well. The hood can be snugged in with the little toggles on the string and it does fit well and not awkward. One thing to note is that the hood is not detachable. I can't comment on the warmth of the coat as I haven't needed to wear it yet. It does feel substantial and it leads me to think I will be warm enough when I go for walks in our Alberta winter weather. Great purchase overall and I look forward to wearing it!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros VersatileConsLovely and stylish jacketNov 19, 2021
Great value for money!