Frostine Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
The best answer to freezing weather is a cozy parka. This is it. Premium Down insulation, faux shearling fleece lining in the hood and collar, and soft microfleece in the hand pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Microfleece-lined dual-entry hand pockets
- Knit cuff gaiters to seal out drafts
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving and sitting
- Snap-close front pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Length, Reg Small: 34" | Down Fill Weight: 200g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productScooterGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Fit, QualityConsSo warm and fit's greatJan 20, 2022
Really happy with my purchase. The fit is great, especially in the upper arms and length of sleeve. I still have plenty of room to layer underneath if I need to but not thinking I will. We're supposed to have some very cold weather soon, so happy this arrived in time to still be able to get outdoors.
- Sue18Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsCute and warm!Jan 18, 2022
Beautiful parka! I was torn between this and the Losge Cascadian down parka. They both have a similar look with the big snap pockets but this one has a a better shape along the sides to allow ease of sitting and getting into a car. I originally bought a size M and it was too big for my liking. Could fit layers but I prefer the small and I can still fit a thick sweater. For reference I'm 5'2" and 152 pounds.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieB57Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect!Jan 8, 2022
I was lucky enough to get this parka at a great price. I was not happy with my current parkas from another retailer. I wanted to give this one a try since I love EB products. I love this parka! It's warm yet not too heavy. It's so comfortable! Not at all confining. I appreciate the large hood, warm, lined pockets and the two way zipper. I also like the fact that the closure over the zipper has snaps instead of Velcro. I love everything about it. So glad I found it!