Mountain Ops Truckee Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for rugged work in cold weather, this jacket has a water-repellent nylon shell and Premium Down insulation for sub-zero warmth. The faux shearling collar adds extra comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Four exterior pockets (two fleece-lined)
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable snap-close hem
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
- AKGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsWish it had snap-on buttonsJan 6, 2022
This jacket is pretty warm and makes me look like a linebacker, which I don't mind (I'm 5'4, 125lbs). I really wanted to keep the jacket but I don't like that these buttons do not snap on. It was a bit rough to button up and I wanted a jacket that I could quickly zip or snap-button up when transitioning from indoors to outdoors. Perhaps this jacket can be updated for 2022 fall/winter!
- Yes, I recommend this productShannonGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitRuns Very LargeDec 20, 2021
I love this jacket, but it is HUGE. I measured it and it is 4 inches bigger than the size chart (4inches laid flat, not chest circumference). I ordered a XXL (I bounce between XL and XXL) and I am returning it and have purchased a L because of how big this jacket is. I wear sweatshirts and fleeces under my jackets and this isn't "roomy for layering". This is swallow you up. I'll update if the L is different with sizing. If I don't, it worked :-)
- Yes, I recommend this productSo close!GenderHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitWeird fit, so sad!Dec 30, 2021
I was so excited to receive this jacket in the mail, I've been looking for something like it for a while. I'm an XL in most things, size 16. The torso of this jacket fit very well, buttoned fine with a fleece underneath. However, I have big arms and shoulders and the upper arms were very tight and the sleeves were short. The fabric is a little stiff (I'm sure it'll break in) but that plus the tight arms and shoulders restricted movement. Even with just a thin long sleeve shirt the upper arms were too tight, it was uncomfortable. If you're bigger in the arms or shoulders go a size up. I'm returning for an XXL to see if the torso is too huge or if it looks ok. Otherwise it's a nice, warm, well made jacket. The blue is a sea blue rather than a navy blue which I liked too.