Rainfoil® Vented Jacket
- Seam Sealed
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
Built for taking you outdoors no matter what the weather throws your direction, the Rainfoil Vented Jacket delivers premium waterproof protection in the rainiest conditions. This jacket features fully sealed seams and 2-layer polyester construction to keep wet weather out. You'll be happily plodding along through the deepest puddles and keeping dry while moving through the day's errands.
The StormRepel DWR Plus finish repels moisture while preventing water from soaking into the fabric. WeatherEdge technology keeps the wet at bay while keeping the jacket breathable during moderate activity.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof fabric breathes well during moderate activity
- StormRepel® DWR Plus treatment provides a moisture shedding finish
- Built with environmentally-friendly bluesign approved polyester material
- Rear reflective strip helps you be seen in low light conditions
- Extra venting along back and sleeves for increased temperature control
- Adjustable hood and hem for a secure fit
- Length, center-back, Small 25.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSessaGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Rain JacketJun 13, 2022
Beautiful yellow color. Great fit for tall woman. Comfortable with room for layering. Very happy with the function and quality of this rain jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGenderHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsMulti purposeJun 12, 2022
Purchased for hiking in Yellowstone NP in May. It was perfect! Some days I wore it alone to block the rain and other days I wore it on outer layer to block snow, sleet and wind! It was versatile and comfortable! The fit is a bit boxy but at times I was grateful for the extra room.
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitPerfect for my needsJun 6, 2022
I got this coat to act as a light somewhat weatherproof outer layer for year round use and thus far I'm very pleased with it. The vents were what attracted me in the first place and having tested it out in summer weather I can say that this coat is quite a bit more comfortable than a coat without them. I'm really pleased with the construction and quality as well. The one thing I'm not a fan of is the hood. It seems really really deep and blocks out quite a bit of my peripheral vision; it would have been nice to have a way to adjust that a bit. I also wish it would have been available in some brighter colors, but that's a very minor complaint.