CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of down insulation makes harsh winter a lot more manageable. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productshebaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectOct 31, 2019
Love this jacket. It's perfect for fall football games. I know others complained about the sleeves being too short, but they were perfect for me and I am tall.
- Yes, I recommend this productCDSGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coatOct 30, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productbaileyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarmest Jacket I ever owned!Oct 29, 2019
I've never owned a coat this light and this warm